优美英文诗歌新鲜出炉啦,快收藏起来吧!

发布时间:2018-10-04 22:31

Never give up 永不放弃

  Never give up, Never lose hope.

  永 不 放 弃 , 永 不 心 灰 意 冷 .

  Always have faith, It allows you to cope.

  永 存 信 念 , 它 会 使 你 应 付 自 如 .

  Trying times will pass,As they always do.

  难 捱 的 时 光 终 将 过 去 ,一 如 既 往 .

  Just have patience, Your dreams will come true.

  只 要 有 耐 心 , 梦 想 就 会 成 真 .

  So put on a smile, You'll live through your pain.

  露 出 微 笑 , 你 会 走 出 痛 苦 .

  Know it will pass, And strength you will gain

  相 信 苦 难 定 会 过 去 , 你 将 重 获 力 量 .


A Grain of Sand 一粒沙子

  William Blake

  威廉.布莱克

  To see a world in a grain of sand,

  从一粒沙子看到一个世界,

  And a heaven in a wild fllower,

  从一朵野花看到一个天堂,

  Hold infinity in the palm of your hand,

  把握在你手心里的就是无限,

  And eternity in an hour.

  永恒也就消融于一个时辰



ALWAYS HAVE A DREAM 

总是有一个梦想

 

  Forget about the days when it's been cloudy.

  忘掉你失意的日子,

  But don't forget your hours in the sun.

  但不要忘记黄金的时光.

  Forget about the times you have been defeated.

  忘掉你的一次次失败,

  But don't forget the victories you have won.

  但不要忘记你夺取的胜利.

  Forget about the misfortunes you have encountered.

  忘掉你遭遇的不幸,

  But don't forget the times your luck has turned.

  但不要忘记你的时来运转.

  Forget about the days when you have been lonely.

  忘掉你的孤独日子,

  But don't forget the friendly smiles you have seen.

  但不要忘记你得到的友善微笑.

  Forget about the plans that didn't seem to work out right.

  忘掉你没有得以顺利实施的计划,

  But don't forget to always have a dream.

  但不要放弃你的梦想


2

The Star 星星

  Twinkle, twinkle, little star! 闪耀,闪耀,小星星!

  How I wonder what you are, 我想知道你身形,

  Up above the world so high, 高高挂在天空中,

  Like a diamond in the sky. 就像天上的钻石.

  When the blazing sun is gone, 灿烂太阳已西沉,

  When he nothing shines upon, 它已不再照万物,

  Then you show your little light, 你就显露些微光,

  Twinkle, twinkle all the night. 整个晚上眨眼睛.

  The dark blue sky you keep 留恋漆黑的天空

  And often thro' my curtains peep, 穿过窗帘向我望,

  For you never shut your eye 永不闭上你眼睛

  Till the sun is in the sky. 直到太阳又现形.

  'Tis your bright and tiny spark 你这微亮的火星,

  Lights the traveler in the dark; 黑夜照耀着游人,

  Though I know not what you are 虽我不知你身形,

  Twinkle, twinkle, little star! 闪耀,闪耀,小星星!


hobby双语书语公众号

与你分享学习英语的乐趣

长按二维码关注我们

编辑|王亚珍

稿件|瑞文网

图片|网络

指导老师|李云萍

编辑审核|孙静茹



powered by 学建教育 © 2018 specialedchina.com